Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What is the NBA coming to?

Is the NBA trying to lose their audience that still puts up with them? Well they are doing a good job after their Lebron James ordeal. What I don’t understand is why there has to be an hour long show over which team he goes to. I mean granted he arguably the best basketball player in the league, but that doesn’t mean he deserves his time on television. I mean it was pathetic and stupid to have him come on there and decide where he was going. I didn’t even care to watch where he went. I did like how the city of Cleveland was frustrated at Lebron for leaving them. I personally do not think he should have left. I think he would have been respected more as a person than player if he stayed. It would have shown that he was dedicated to bringing Cleveland a championship. Now he is on a team that has two all stars. I do not know how the Heat will do with three players who are used to being leaders on the team. I can see some heated arguments arise in the locker room. I think they can be a good team, but it will be an interesting season. I believe if Lebron wanted to go to a different team than Cleveland, then he should have picked a team that could rally around him. I think a team like Chicago would have suited him better than Miami, just in the sense that he could improve that team. He can improve Miami, but he will do it along side Bosh and Wade. It will be an interesting season, but I am sure we will hear all about it because the NBA is a circus these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment